Skip to main content

Best Ubtan Products for Glowing Skin

The name UBTAN is extremely familiar to all of us, isn't it !! There is a ritual to apply ubtan to the bridegroom before D-Day. Ubtan helps to revive the natural glow of the skin and works best to remove sun tanning from the skin. Also, we apply ubtan to newborn babies for months. It clarifies skin and brightens up further.  Best Ubtan Products for Glowing Skin Being encircled by chemical-loaded skincare products, it is quite tough to accomplish glowing and healthy skin. Our skin deserves a gentle yet effective solution that belongs to the essence of tradition and nature. And here comes natural, herbal, and organic skincare products. It is a challenge to get organic and natural skincare products as the market is flooded with zillions of brands. To maintain that age-old tradition of applying ubtan for glowing skin, I have narrowed down some of the best ubtan products for you to choose from. What is Ubtan -  Ubtan is an age-old natural solution discovered by our grannies. It is an he

Accepting The MABH Hair Growth Blogger Challenge...

Hello everyone..

Today's post is something different . Most of you must be aware of that challenge.. Before entering into the topic i will share something with you all. From my childhood I love long hair and i used to have also. But when I came to college/college life I found that I had already lost 50% of my hair... I have never used any hair styling product or colored  my hair.. I have tried so many hair oils, medicines to regrow my lost hair but nothing worked. Doctor said all that happened due weather change (my father has transferable job and we have move places..) , hormonal disturbance,etc. And after my marriage when i moved to Vadodara,my hairfall increases due the very hard water of Gujrat. And now after my delivery I am feeling more hair fall due to all hormonal changes ... (post-delivery hair fall is natural..it happens with everybody).

At that time when Lancy the owner of MABH blog shared her hair growth story and decided to sell her secret hair oil,I was too excited to try that with lots of hope. I knew Lancy before as I have written articles for her blog before and we had good conversations also. Then I had ordered one hair oil bottle 2months back and used that also  (but not regularly due to my laziness).. But one night while pouring the oil for massage ,the nib of the bottle came out suddenly and all oil on the floor.. After that when I told all that things to Lancy she sent me another new bottle and told me about this challenge.. And now my hair growth journey begins with a bang... :D :p

My Hair Type: I have  black curly hair (not fully curly , only curly at the ends). My har is very dry ,feezy and have split ends. My scalp is somewhere inbetween dry and oily. The volume is very poor. I already have lost 60% of my  hair. I seriously hope that this hair oil will do some miracle on my hair..



My Diet: I am a non-vegetarian ,but i hate taking eggs , but i do apply egg on my hair. I take dal on my lunch daily with other vegetables.

About the MABH First Growth Hair Oil: The oil comes in a plastic bottle with a screw cap which is sturdy enough. The color of the oil is yellowish-green. It smells like coconut oil with some herbal touch. I think It has coconut as the main ingredient. The complete ingredient list is not mentioned but it has 18 herbs. The manufacture date is not mentioned on the bottle .. You have to use it within six month. All the descriptions and uses,etc are written on the bottle . I am giving the pictures of that for all of yours reference.






Price : Rs400/- for 100ml.

You can order the oil through their website mabh.in . 

I will do another post on my journey with MABH hair oil after one month of application (I have already started using it)...So stay tuned...


Comments

Translate

Popular posts from this blog

Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser - A Good Option For Summer ..

Nykaa Ultra Matte Lipsticks Diana and Marilyn - Review and Swatches (Video Inside)

D.I.Y - Brinjal Outfit For Kid (Fancydress at School)

Review : Oriflame's Nature Secrets Shampoo & Conditioner For Dry And Damaged Hair Wheat & Coconut

Oriflame Giordani Gold Long Wear Mineral Foundation SPF 15 in shade 'Light Ivory' - Review